Want more information on studying at Connected?
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Level
Springboard+ courses are aimed at people looking to upskill or get back in the job market after a period of unemployment.
DCU has a long history and successful track-record of supporting online students and is pleased to offer the following free online education places at undergraduate and postgraduate levels with Springboard+ for study in 2017/18:
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Software Systems & Entrepreneurship
- Postgrad Diploma in Management of Operations
- Postgrad Diploma in Management of Information Systems Strategy
- Postgrad Diploma in Management of Internet Enterprise Systems
- Postgrad Diploma in Management of Clean Technologies
Free Higher Diploma in Software Development (ICT Skills Conversion)
DCU offers FREE online education places on the Higher Diploma in Software Development in 2017, a two-year part-time course, as part of the ICT Conversion courses. This course is offered under the Springboard+ initiative, to anyone with a primary degree but in need of a qualification in this area. This online course augments the abilities of non-computing graduates by teaching key software development techniques and skills. You will learn the fundamentals of contemporary languages, tool-chains and methodologies and how these can be applied directly in industry. Applicants would ideally be working in ICT or an ICT-related role to undertake a work-based project