The School values and encourages good quality research, particularly research that engages with issues of Aggression and Bullying; Citizenship & Intercultural Education; Equality, Diversity and Educational Ethics; Well-being, Life-span Development and Guidance; Curriculum & Training; Education for Sustainable development; Educational Evaluation, Assessment and Feedback; Technology and Science Education as well as research leading to innovations in Teaching and Learning.
Research Interests and Expertise
- Equality, Inclusiveness and Human Development
- Teacher Education, Youth & Professional Studies
- Educational Quality, Innovation and Evaluation
- Technology, Innovation and Society
- Sustainable Futures
- Higher, Adult, Further and Vocational Education