Undergraduate Fees and Payment Deadlines
Academic Year 2014/2015 Fees
Undergraduate Students on free fees
Students will have the option to pay the Student Contribution fee in full at registration or in two instalments as follows:
- €2,793 in full at registration
- €1,418 at registration - (half the student contribution fee plus the full student levy)
- €1,375 on or before 30th January 2015 - (second half of the student contribution fee)
Undergraduate students on free fees who applied for SUSI grant:
- Students who have applied for a SUSI grant will be asked to supply their SUSI (13 digit application number) during the online registration process. Students who supply this number will be required to pay €43 only.
- Students are required to keep the Fees Office fully updated on their grant application. Grant refusal must be notified immediately to the Fees Office and relevant fees paid immediately.
- Students whose grants have been refused are liable to 100% fee payment, failure to do so will result in a penalty fine of €170, in addition the debt will be passed to a third party collection agency and all charges incurred will be added to the Students account.
Undergraduate EU Students not entitled to free fees:
- Students not entitled to Free Fees must pay 60% of the total fee due prior to registration. This payment can be made via the following link: https://www.dcu.ie/registration/e-payment.shtml
- When payment has been made the student must proceed to online registration on the date given to do so in their information pack.
Undergraduate NON EU students fee payment:
- Undergraduate NON EU students must pay their fees in full prior to registration. This fee can be made via the Pay to Study option, please click here
- When payment is made the student must proceed to online registration on the date given to do so in their information pack.
- Payments can be made on DCU’s online payment facility using a Credit/debit card.
- The student PAC number or student ID number together with a password/PIN number must be used. This is available at: https://www.dcu.ie/registration/lockout.shtml or please click here.
- This is the quickest and easiest way to pay. A receipt will be emailed to you at your Student email account and your default account.
Open Education students fee payment:
- Open Education students must pay their fees in full on/before registration.
- All fees are charged on a modular basis students must pay in full for each module registered for online.
- Please see Payment Methods here.