"The Hub” is the name of our Student Centre. Situated on the main mall of the University, between the Sports Complex and the Inter-faith Centre, it is the centre of Student life on campus. The Hub is home to Clubs and Socs and SU events throughout the year.
The Hub includes:
- A venue for gigs and student events
- club and society space for meetings and rehearsals
- offices for the Students' Union, Clubs and Societies
- The Nubar, serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, breakfast lunch and Dinner
- The Spar shop
- Facilities for printing and photocopying.
The Hub is managed by The Student Infrastructure Development Committee, which comprises of the Students’ Union and representatives from the University.
All profit from the Hub and its many activities are used to further enhance student life, supporting the activities of our clubs, societies and Students' Union.
We strive to provide a vibrant centre to facilitate student life on campus.
Not Yet 18?
Club rules apply in the Nubar. You will be required to show I.D.