Information for Alumni
Alumni of DCU may take out annual membership of the Library. There are two types of membership: Access only or Access and Borrowing.
Access only provides access to the Library's collections, use of the Information desk service and our pre-paid photocopying and printing service. The membership is for three years and there is no fee for Access.
Access and Borrowing costs €38 for 6 months and €76 for 12 months. Under this scheme members can also borrow up to 14 items from the Library's main-lending collection.
- Alumni membership can be used for both our libraries; Glasnevin and St. Patrick's
- Alumni membership of the library is for personal private research only, not for commercial or professional purposes
- Alumni members may not borrow from the Short Loan Collections on the ground floor
- Due to licensing agreement regulations, access is only available to selected electronic resources while on-campus
- off-campus access to electronic resources is not available to Alumni members
Application for Membership
Application forms are available online Alumni Membership Form (pdf). Please complete the form online, sign and either e-mail the signed pdf or send (with the appropriate fee where applicable) to
DCU Glasnevin Campus,
Cheques should be made payable to Dublin City University
We regret that for the moment we are unable to accept credit card payments.
Tel: - 7005418