Online Orientation 2017
Focus this Semester: Registration, Orientation, Familiarisation with academic programme, staff, campus and other students
- Attend all orientation sessions
- Collect your student card
- Print out your timetable for Week 1 lectures late in the week, as classroom numbers may change throughout the week
- Get involved in student life throughout the semester
- Familiarise yourself with the campuses, academic life, student life to help you settle into university
The first few weeks you will spend on campus are intensive, and this is only the beginning of your ‘learning period’. During the year, various student support services will offer workshops / presentations and walk-in clinics to assist you in this transition from second to third level education. These will be advertised on the Student Support & Development webpages, on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DCU.StudentSupport) and e-mailed to you.