The sharing of resources, ideas and expertise across the RINCE Institute, allows us to put a greater emphasis on real-world validation of our research output.
Collaborations With Industry
RINCE Core Expertise:
Design and development of novel solutions for future wired and wireless networks and network applications. Development of innovative devices and technologies for future broadband communications systems.
Key Application Areas:
- Wired and Wireless Network performance
- Computation and modelling
- Packet Switched Networks
- High Capacity Networks (Tb/s)
- Broadband Access Networks
- Energy-aware ICT
- Rich content network applications