Throughout the year, you may need to defer an exam, change programme or notify the board of any illnesses. Below you will find access to the relevant forms that are available to students througout the year. For information on how to complete the forms, you may contact a student advisor on your campus. Forms need to be completed and returned to the Registry on your campus.
- Extenuating Circumstances Form
- Deferral of Year Form
- Internal Transfer Form
- Withdrawal from a Programme Form
- 2016 Autumn Resit Exam Results - Next Steps
- 2016 Semester Two Exam Results - Next Steps
- Thinking of Changing Programme - DCU Steps Series (PDF)