At DCU, we aim to provide information to students every step of their way throughout the student journey. In Student Support & Development, many publications have been produced to guide you when you most need it. You may not need all this information right now but you can bookmark the page and return to browse the different sections when you do need them.
New Students 2021/2022
- A-Z Guide to Life @ DCU 2021/2022
- Parents Guide
- Discover DCU - Helping you settling into university life
All Students 2020/2021
Health & Wellbeing Resources
Throughout the year, you may need to defer an exam, change programme or notify the board of any illnesses. Below you will find access to the relevant forms that are available to students througout the year. For information on how to complete the forms, you may contact a student advisor in the Student Advice Centre. Forms need to be completed and returned to the Registry, Henry Grattan Building.
- Discover DCU courses
- Extenuating Circumstances Form
- Deferral of Year Form
- Internal Transfer Form
- Withdrawal - For current registered students please log into the Student Apps page - My Details (i-enabler log in) to withdraw directly. For all others please withdraw through this link.
- Steps Guide to Changing Programme (PDF)