At DCU, we aim to provide information to students every step of their way throughout the student journey. In Student Support & Development, many publications have been produced to guide you when you most need it. You may not need all this information right now but you can bookmark the page and return to browse the different sections when you do need them.
New Students 2018/2019
- A-Z Guide to Life @ DCU 2018/2019
- Parents Guide
- Discover DCU - Helping you settling into university life
- Irish Examiner - 22nd August 2015 (Supports to Help Students Deal with Transition, DCU mentions)
All Students 2018/2019
- Postponement of Examinations and Assessments
- Exam Appeals
- Exam Tips for Students - DCU Steps Series (PDF)
Health & Wellbeing Resources
Throughout the year, you may need to defer an exam, change programme or notify the board of any illnesses. Below you will find access to the relevant forms that are available to students througout the year. For information on how to complete the forms, you may contact a student advisor in the Student Advice Centre. Forms need to be completed and returned to the Registry, Henry Grattan Building.