The DCU Alumni Emerging Leaders Programme
The DCU Alumni Emerging Leaders Programme aims to inspire the next generation of leaders from our Alumni community through a schedule of innovative professional development and network opportunities.
In its first year, 12 emerging leaders have joined the programme representing all five faculties of DCU.
Who Can Apply?
The Alumni Relations function at DCU aims to attract emerging leaders who:
- Have high potential for future development
- Are in a position to share career experience in relation to their own functional area
- Are seeking the development opportunity to move to the next level.
The DCU Alumni Emerging Leaders Programme schedule includes:
- Leadership skills development sessions
- International networking opportunities with our partner institutions
- Psychometric assessment with a Chartered Work and Organisational Psychologist
- Attend University events
- Volunteering opportunities through DCU initiatives for further skill development
The Inaugural DCU Alumni Emerging Leaders Programme is running for a six month duration (February to July 2021). Due to the number of events and initiatives throughout the Programme, we would ask applicants to consider the commitment involved prior to applying for the Programme.
Applications have now closed for this Programme. For more information on The DCU Alumni Emerging Leaders Programme, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org