Dr Maura Coulter visited Brock University, St Catherine’s, Toronto and University of Alberta, Edmonton- Canada 10-21st October to continue her work on the LAMPE research project (Learning about Meaningful Physical Education).
● Presenting at the Ontario Physical and Health Education Conference
● Presenting at a Teacher Professional Development workshop
● Observing PE lessons at a primary school
● Analysing and writing based on this year’s work and planning next year’s work
● Attending locally organised social and networking events with academic and research teams from both Universities.