DCU Virtual Careers Fair 2020
Final Year & Postgraduate Students: Meet with representatives from over 60 companies at our first ever Virtual Careers Fair!
This year's Virtual Careers Fair is the perfect opportunity to meet top Irish and international employers who are keen to recruit DCU Final Year and Postgraduate students for graduate programmes and entry-level positions for 2021.
Accenture | Aldi Ireland | Amazon | Analog | Arista Networks Ireland | Astellas Ireland | Auxilion | Avolon | Baker Tilly | Bord Bia | Boston Scientific | Colgate Palmolive | Cúirt Bhreithiúnais an Aontais Eorpaigh / Court of Justice of the European Union | Datalex | Davy | DBASS Chartered Accountants | Deloitte Ireland | Dillon Eustace | DLA Piper | EirGrid Group | EisnerAmper Ireland | Ericsson | ESB | eShopWorld | Eversheds Sutherland | EY | Fidelity Investments | Fieldfisher LLP | First Derivatives plc | Irish Government Economic Evaluation Service | Jameson - Irish Distillers | Kerry Group | KPMG | McCann FitzGerald | MUFG Investor Services | National Treasury Management Agency | Nikon Precision Europe GmbH | Ornua Co-Operative Ltd | Parva Consulting Ltd | Pinsent Masons LLP | PKF O'Connor, Leddy & Holmes | Public Appointments Service | RBK Business Advisors | Revenue Commissioners | RSM | SAP | Workday
…and many more!
Click here for a list of Companies who will have a Drop-in Room on the day of the Fair - no need to book an appointment, just drop by between 11am and 3pm!
Click the link on the Employer profile in the App to go to the Drop-in Room.
How It Works:
- Download the CareerFair Plus App onto your phone from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Register through the App to view the Employers’ Virtual Stands, where you’ll find information about the companies and the opportunities available. More stands coming online soon!
- Take some time to research the companies and decide which companies you would like to speak to on the day of the Fair.
- From October 5th, Employers will provide schedules for 1-to1 meetings (video chats) which will take place on October 15th between 11am-3pm. You can book a 1-to-1 meeting with the companies you wish to connect with, using the scheduling feature on the App.
- Some Employers will also have Drop-in Rooms where you can drop by to say hello and get your questions answered - no need to book in advance!
- If the 1-to-1 option is booked out with an Employer you would like to meet, check to see if the Employer has a Drop-in Room. You can drop-in between 11am-3pm on the day of the Fair – no appointment necessary!
- After the live Event on October 15th, the platform will remain in place until the end of the month so if there are any Employers you don’t get to see on the 15th, you can still check out their information.