IMPACT Mentorship Programme by First Derivatives: Apply on or before 27th May 2022
The IMPACT programme aims to empower young women through a unique mentorship opportunity, offering key insights into the professional workplace and additional guidance through events. This 9 week mentorship programme offers mentees support, guidance and insight into life as a woman in business, particularly within the Fintech industry.
On the programme, you will:
- Be assigned a dedicated FDTechnologies mentor for 9 weeks from June – August 2022
- Participate in insight sessions to get a unique look at life in a variety of different roles and stories of successful women in tech
- Take part in a unique Confidence Camp designed to equip you with the skills you need to succeed – including top tips on presenting, improving your CV, how to nail the perfect interview and adjusting to a virtual world
- Receive an invitation to all Women’s Network social events and seminars
- Have the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals internationally & have the opportunity to continue working with us as a Student Brand Ambassador on your campus
The IMPACT Programme is open to young women studying any university degree path who have a keen interest in increasing their employability and are eager to gain a deeper understanding of working in the Fintech industry. Applications for our 2022 program are currently open!
Apply today by sending your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org