Sign-up to the DCU Engage portal, a free online advertising tool for employers to promote opportunities such as:
- graduate roles
- summer internships
- vacation/part-time work
- volunteering opportunities
- scholarship opportunities.
How Does it Work?
- Job details are submitted for approval by a member of the Careers Team.
- Job postings are advertised on our Student Portal and are available to current students and graduates.
- Students can receive automatic notification of the vacancy based on their area of study and career preferences.
How Can I Advertise?
Careers Quick Query & CV Clinics
Do you have a quick career related question? No need to book an appointment, just turn up!
Careers Quick Query and CV Clinics take place each week during semester. These clinics are open to all current undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Clinics can be busy and students are seen on a first come, first served basis - so make sure to get there early!
Please bring along a good draft paper copy of your CV or other documentation (eg. Applications, Personal Statements etc.) for review.
Full details available on our Events Page.
We look forward to seeing you there!