Looking to Recruit DCU Students & Graduates?
DCU Careers Service works in partnership with employers to connect you with skilled, competent and well rounded students and graduates. We provide an effective service to help you fulfil your graduate recruitment needs.
Raise Your Profile
Raise Your Profile on Campus
You can raise your profile in a number of ways:
- Careers Activities: Employer Presentations, Workshops, Information Stands, Attending Careers Fairs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Advertise through our Jobs Board & e-newsletter
- Become a mentor to students through the Careers Service & Alumni Office Mentorship Programme
- Take on an INTRA Student through the INTRA Scheme
- Build company links with graduates through DCU Alumni Office
- Sponsorship: prizes for careers events, projects sports & social activities
- Download DCU's Employer Brochure
Hire a Springboard+ Graduate
Springboard+ is an upskilling initiative in higher education which offers funded courses at certificate, degree and postgraduate levels. Springboard + is open to any individual who wishes to retrain and upskill in an area where there is a skills gap. All courses are designed either directly or in conjunction with industry, and each individual coming through will be a work-ready graduate.
All DCU Springboard courses lead to qualifications in enterprise sectors which are growing and need skilled personnel, including information and communications technology (ICT), operations, enterprise/entrepreneurship and clean technologies.
DCU Springboard graduates represent a source of skilled labour. Many of them are already graduates in other disciplines and all of them have skills and competencies developed over a number of years of work experience. They have already gained significant industry expertise.
Contacting The Careers Service
Career Service - Main Office:
Henry Grattan Building,
Dublin City University,
Phone: +353 1 700 5163
Careers Quick Query & CV Clinics
Do you have a quick career related question? No need to book an appointment, just turn up!
Careers Quick Query and CV Clinics take place each week during semester. These clinics are open to all current undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Clinics can be busy and students are seen on a first come, first served basis - so make sure to get there early!
Please bring along a good draft paper copy of your CV or other documentation (eg. Applications, Personal Statements etc.) for review.
Full details available on our Events Page.
We look forward to seeing you there!