Bridge to Education, Fetac Level 5
The Bridge to Education programme will help you prepare, personally and academically, for returning to third level education.
It will equip you with the knowledge, skills and competencies you can use in your future study and in the workplace, and give you the confidence boost needed to take the next step in your education and career.
What will be covered?
- Learning styles and strategies
- Setting goals and mapping your experience
- Study skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Information technology – computers for
- college and the workplace
- DCU Campus workshops, guest speakers and
- events and many more!
Start: Tuesday, 25th March, 2014
Duration: 12 weeks, Tuesday - Thursday, 9.30 am – 13.00 pm
Venues: DCU in the Community, Shangan Road, Ballymun and DCU Campus
Fee: €100 (€40 for medical card holders)
Enrolments: Application form (deadline 18th March, 2014) + short interview
Successful participants will receive three FETAC Level 5 component awards:
- Research and Study Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
This course is run jointly by CAFTA and DCU in the Community.