Are you considering returning to higher education?
The Bridge to Education programme will help you prepare, personally and academically, for returning to third level education.
It will equip you with the knowledge, skills and competencies you can use in your future study and in the workplace, and give you the confidence boost needed to take the next step in your education and career.
Successful participants will receive three QQ I Level 5 component awards:
- Reserch and Study Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
What will be covered?
- Learning styles and strategies
- Setting goals and mapping your experience
- Study skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Information technology – computers for college and the workplace
- DCU Campus workshops, guest speakers and events and many more!
Start: 23rd September 2019
Dauration: 12 weeks, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 10.00am - 1.00pm
Venues: DCU in the Community, Shangan Road, Ballymun and DCU Campus
Course Fee: €100 (€50 for medical card holders) The fee includes certification and all course materials.
Application: Application form (deadline 18th September 2019) and short interview.
For further information and application forms, please contact:
Joanna Ozarowska, DCU in the Community
T 01 700 8800
Lynda Wards, Sillogue Neighbourhood Centre
T 01 563 5253