Bridge to Education - February 2020
The Bridge to Education programme will help you prepare, personally and academically, for returning to third level education. It will equip you with the knowledge, skills and competencies you can use in your future study and in the workplace, and give you the confidence boost needed to take the next step in your education and career.
- Learning styles and strategies
- Setting goals and mapping your experience
- Study skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Information technology – computers for college and the workplace
- DCU Campus workshops, guest speakers and events and many more!
Start: 17th February, 2020
Dates & times: 10.00 – 13.00 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
Duration: 12 weeks
Venues: DCU in the Community, Shangan Road, Ballymun and DCU Campus
Course Fee: €100 (€50 for medical card holders) The fee includes certification and all course materials.
Application Form and short interview (deadline 10th February 2020)
Joanna Ozarowska, DCU in the Community, 01 700 8851 email@example.com
Lynda Ward, Sillogue Neighbourhood Centre, 01 563 5253, firstname.lastname@example.org