by Ronaldo Munck (Editor),
The DCU in the Community Papers series addresses issues of concern to the community where a research perspective can be translated into practical action. It seeks to engage with critical thinking- from wherever it might emerge- and promote empowerment through research. The views expressed here are purely those of the authors.
At DCU we have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities on and off campus. Whatever your interests, skills or abilities – there is something for you!
DCU President's Awards for Engagment 2017
Download PDF: https://www4.dcu.ie/sites/default/files/community/pdfs/presidents_awards_engagement_2017.pdf
Capturing the Economic and Social Value of Higher Education: A Pilot Study of Dublin City University
This report presents some of the key results arising from a pilot study of Dublin City University aimed at measuring the social and economic impact of the university.If you would like to receive a hardcopy of this report please send an email with your address to Natalja.Matease@dcu.ie
DCU President's Awards for Engagment 2016
- DCU in the Community Annual Report: 2014-2015
- DCU in the Community Strategic Plan: 2013-2017
- DCU in the Community Annual Report: 2013-2014
- DCU Civic Engagement Strategy 2012-2017
- DCU in the Community Annual Report- June 2012
- DCU in the Community Annual Report: 2011
- DCU Civic Engagement Strategy - 2009-2011
- DCU Civic Engagement - 2008