Find your course at DCU
The programme comprises of both research and taught elements. Modules 1 - 4 comprise modules (60 ECTS) that critically reflect on theories and practice of sport performance, develop an advance understanding of research methodologies and skills, and provide students an opportunity to relate this knowledge and understanding to their own applied and professional…Find out more
The programme is offered part-time over two years. Lectures take place in Drumcondra on Monday evenings and on one Saturday per semester.
Students must successfully complete six core taught modules:
- Conducting, Interpretation and Style
- Choral Music: Historical and Analytical Approaches
- Composition for Voices
How the programme is delivered:
This postgraduate programme is provided through online distance learning, which means that a working professional can achieve a deeper understanding in a specialist area and provide a sound basis for their long-term career, without disruption to their career or other commitments. For each module you undertake, you…Find out more
The programme aims to produce professionally qualified Organisational Psychologists and Organisational Behaviour specialists who shall:
- Develop the ability to objectively analyse specific and related aspects of the structure of an organisation and the tasks it performs;
- Have a complete understanding of both the measurement and influence of individual differences such as…
The MSc in Talent, Leadership & HR Strategies programme equips managers and professionals with the competencies needed to take on challenging roles in turbulent times. On completion students will have acquired
- Mastery in problem diagnosis and the implementation of solutions as guided by theoretical and empirical research;
- An ability to adopt a broad strategic…
The objectives of the programme are to provide graduates with:
- An understanding of the complex coordination needed of the various components of airport operations
- The important leadership and management competencies required to plan and execute an aviation industry strategy
- An understanding of the characteristics, the requirements and the legal…
The programme objectives are:
- To develop students' understanding of the concepts and theories which underpin markets and products
- To enable students to price, hedge and manage the risk embedded in financial products
- To equip students to create value in investment, treasury and banking environments.
Click…Find out more
The DCU Executive MBA is a part-time programme, delivered one day per week (Thursdays 2.00-9.00) over 2 years across 4 semesters.
In the first year of the Executive MBA programme, you will develop an understanding of the range of foundation disciplines and their potential contribution to business leadership and organisational effectiveness. The…Find out more
Our MSc in Emergency Management programme is delivered, part-time, over two years via a block release structure. This means you typically attend classes over two consecutive days per month (usually Thursday and Friday). We do this so that you can adjust your study around your own daily life.
…Find out more
This programme is being offered as a blended online/in-classroom experience for the 2020-2021 academic year. Most lectures will be delivered in on-campus classrooms equipped with live-streaming technology or via the Zoom video platform. These will be supplemented with online discussions and on-campus small group seminars, as well as individual and group assignments. Teaching…Find out more