Hosted by DCU Business School and IC4, Get Social 2018 is a free mini-conference on social media and social media marketing which will take place on the 13th of February in the Helix, DCU.
“Get Social” aims to raise knowledge of the role social media can play in business and will feature presentations from:
- Paul Berney, Founder, mCordis
- Brian Higgins, CEO, Pieta House
- Kathy Scott, Creative Director, The Trailblazery
- Luis Franco, MD EMEA, Survey Monkey
- Ian Campbell, Head of Digital, Havas Media
- Aideen Burke, IP/IT Associate, LK Shields
- Steve Conlon, Account Director, LinkedIn
If you are interested in social media or want to learn how you can extract greater value from it for your business, be sure to register your place for free. If you wish to engage further with Get Social 2018 you can follow the event hashtag #GetSocial2018 and follow IC4 on Twitter for all the latest announcements and event updates.