Opportunities for Research Collaboration
Research at DCU Business School advances knowledge and professional practice. We focus on strategic and operational challenges facing modern organisations. Building on the deep academic expertise of our people, strong national and international research partnerships, and active industry engagement, our research:
- Contributes to changes in management practice.
- Helps leaders transform performance.
- Influences public policy.
DCU’s vision to be Ireland’s ‘University of Enterprise’ is a guiding principle for research in our Business School. It has also been critical in assuring our position in the world’s Top 50 young universities, for the third year in a row.
DCU Business School has a high-quality scholarly research profile. Each year, our researchers publish, on average, over 70 peer-reviewed journal articles, 23 book chapters and six books/monographs. We research:
- leadership and management
- finance and accounting
- business processes and cloud computing
- entrepreneurship, innovation and marketing
- human resources and organisational behaviour