DCU Sport are delighted to announce that we are still accepting applications for volunteer positions for our DCU Sport Summer Camp 2019
We are looking for fun, dependable and experienced volunteers to coach this summer
Duties and Responsibilities of Summer Camp Coaches
- To give safe and fun instruction during the camp activities to all camp users.
- To ensure the health and safety of all camp users.
- To adhere to the camp rules and regulations, policies and procedures set out by DCU Sport.
- Be punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- To ensure all legislations and best practices are adhered to.
- To report to Kids Programmes Manager, Duty Manager, Operations Manager or CEO as required.
- To set up and take down camp as required.
- To assist in maintaining a high standard of hygiene and quality for camps.
- To practice a high standard of customer service and professionalism.
- To have a positive attitude, be highly motivated and have an organised approach to camp.