DCU Sport are delighted to announce that we are now accepting applications for both coaches and volunteer positions for our DCU Sport Summer Camp 2019
We are looking for fun, dependable and experienced coaches/volunteers to coach this summer.
Duties and Responsibilities of Summer Camp Coaches
- To give safe and fun instruction during the camp activities to all camp users.
- To ensure the health and safety of all camp users.
- To adhere to the camp rules and regulations, policies and procedures set out by DCU Sport.
- Be punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- To ensure all legislations and best practices are adhered to.
- To report to Kids Programmes Manager, Duty Manager, Operations Manager or CEO as required.
- To set up and take down camp as required.
- To assist in maintaining a high standard of hygiene and quality for camps.
- To practice a high standard of customer service and professionalism.
- To have a positive attitude, be highly motivated and have an organised approach to camp.
The online form must be completed fully with an attached Cover Letter and CV for applications to be accepted.
Applications will be reviewed and applicants will be contacted if successful and called for an interview
Any questions or relevant information can be directed to the camp coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org