Swimming Lessons Application ONLY
This webforum is only for booking swimming lessons.
If you have any queries about spaces or levels contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OUTSIDE OF SET BOOKING PERIODS.
Code of Conduct -
- DCU Sport’s Code of Conducts must be adhered to at all times.
- All classes must be paid in full in advance to secure a place and swimmers can only attend classes they are booked into.
- €5 discount available for additional siblings.
- Lessons cater only for children from Junior Infants to 6th Class. Swim Squad ages 8+
- A spectator area is available for parents/guardians; phones cannot be used in this area.
- Non-members will require a wrist band to avail of lockers and free car parking (during lessons).
- Wristbands are available to purchase from reception for €20.
- Places are non-refundable at all times.
- Places are transferable only with a doctor cert.
- Management reserve the right to merge or withdraw classes from the timetable.
- Participants must wear flip flops and have a pre-swim shower.
- Swim hats are mandatory and are available for purchase at reception.
- No belongings should be left in the family changing cubicles during lessons. Lockers are available.
- Children must be collected from the pool deck at the end of the lesson.
- Please do not bring your child to lessons if they are feeling unwell.
- In the event of an emergency closure, due to an act of God, unusual weather or where DCU Sport Management determine it necessary for the safety of members, all or part of the facilities may close at short notice. No reimbursement will be given in these circumstances.