Swimming Lessons Application ONLY
NOTE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OUTSIDE OF SET BOOKING PERIODS.
CHILDREN MUST HAVE STARTED SCHOOL TO APPLY FOR ANY CLASS. (except for Parent and Child which caters for 2-4)
If you have any queries re swimming lessons contact email@example.com.
CLASSES THAT ARE NO LONGER LISTED ARE FULL.
Code of Conduct -
1. DCU Sport’s Code of Conducts must be adhered to at all times.
2. All classes must be paid in full in advance to secure a place and swimmers can only attend classes they are booked into.
3. €5 discount available for additional siblings.
4. Lessons cater only for children from Junior Infants to 6th Class!
5. A spectator area is available for parents/guardians.
6. Non-members will require a wrist band to avail of lockers and free car parking (during lessons) at a charge of €20.
7. Places are non-refundable at all times.
8. Places are transferable only with a doctor cert.
9. Management reserve the right to merge or withdraw classes from the timetable.
10. Participants must wear flip flops and have a pre-swim shower.
11. Swim hats are mandatory and are available for purchase at reception.
12. No belongings should be left in the family changing cubicles during lessons. Lockers are available.
13. Children must be collected from the pool deck at the end of the lesson.
14. Please do not bring your child to lessons if they are feeling unwell.