DCU Sport Summer Camp 2017
1. Places will be filled on a first come first served basis. Booking will only be made on receipt of an application form and payment.
2. Places are non transferable and non refundable except in cases of certified illness/injury.
3. All medical conditions/learning difficulties/exceptional toileting needs, or any additional information parents/guardians feel DCU Sport should be aware of must be disclosed.
4. DCU Sport is not responsible for children outside of the hours of camp.
5. All parents/ guardians must access and exit DCU Sport’s complex via the back entrance (next to Spar). Access and egress via DCU Sport Reception is strictly prohibited.
6. All drivers must park in the multi-story car park. There is 20 minutes free set down in this car park.
7. Mobile phones are not permitted on camp. All valuables must be left at home.
8. The use of vending machines is prohibited during camp hours.
9. Lost property will be kept until Friday the 11th August.
10. DCU Sport Codes of Conduct, Code of Conduct for Parent/Guardian, Code of Conduct for Children and Young People must be adhered to at all times& signed on morning of registration.