DCU Sport Summer Camp 2018
- Places will be filled on a first come first served basis. Booking will only be made on receipt of an application form and payment.
- Places are non transferable and non refundable except in cases of certified illness/injury.
- All medical conditions/learning difficulties/exceptional toileting needs, or any additional information parents/guardians feel DCU Sport should be aware of must be disclosed.
- Hours of camp are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. DCU Sport is not responsible for children outside of these hours.
- All parents/guardians must access and exit DCU Sport Complex via the back entrance. Acess and exit via DCU Sport reception is strictly prohibited.
- All drivers must park in the Helix multi-storey car-park. There is 20 minutes free set down in this car-park.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in camp. All valuables must be left at home.
- Lost property will be kept until Friday 25th August 2018.
- Camp Activities will run from 9.00am to 5.00pm for our full day camp and 9.00am - 2.00pm for our half day camp.
Early Bird Full day option -€145
1/2 Day option - €110