Undergraduate Degree Courses - School of Electronic Engineering
This single programme, with four major options in Year Four, replaces and combines the best of DCU’s previous offerings in Electronic Engineering, Digital Media Engineering and Information and Communications Engineering.
All five DCU undergraduate engineering degree courses share a common first year. An optional entry possibility for DC190 and DC193 is to select Common Entry into Engineering (DC200) and defer the choice of which engineering discipline to specialise in until your first year is complete. This option does not entail any extra time to complete whichever programme is chosen subsequently.
On completion of the common first year, you may choose to pursue one of the following honours degrees:
- BEng and MEng in Electronic and Computer Engineering (DC190)
- BEng and MEng in Mechanical and Manufacturing (DC195)
- BEng and MEng in Biomedical Engineering (DC197)
- BEng and MEng in Mechatronic Engineering (DC193)
- BEng and MEng in Sustainable Systems and Energy (DC194)
- BSc in Global Challenges (DC189)