Engaged Research & Innovation for Societal Impact Training Course - Campus Engage
The Centre for Engaged Research is delighted to share that Campus Engage is running a 6-week online course entitled 'Engaged Research & Innovation for Societal Impact' in January 2023.
The primary objective of this course is to grow the pool of expert Engaged Research & Innovation for Societal Impact Facilitators who can deliver capacity building training across their organisations. The course will run from 30 January to 10 March 2023. Attendees should have a keen interest in leading engaged research projects within their institution, building capacity for engaged research as part of their remit, or supporting researchers in maximizing the impact from engaged research efforts.
Based on this course, learners can anticipate the following learning outcomes;
• How to facilitate Engaged Research for Societal Impact capacity-building workshops
• How to choose appropriate research methods to engage and involve relevant stakeholders across the research life cycle
• How to bring research relevant stakeholders together to plan for research impact
• How to effectively respond to engagement and impact criteria across EU Horizon Europe and Irish funding agency calls
• How to translate and mobilise knowledge for public policy and engage with policymakers
• How to undertake research evaluation to demonstrate research impact
• How to better communicate research findings and outcomes to research users.
Course Provider: Campus Engage
Course Venue: Online
Course Dates: 30/01/2023 - 10/03/2023
Application deadline: 12/12/2022