Contacting the Revenue Commissioners | Finance
Last updated-January 2020
Contacting the Revenue Commissioners
For Your Information
- DCU Staff registered number: 4102060U
- DCU Retirees registered number: 3448846NH
- Campus Companies registered number: 6542389J under holding company of DCU Commercial DAC.
- DCU Educational Trust: 4770886G
The quickest, easiest and most convenient way for individuals to manage their tax affairs is through Revenue’s myAccount.
myAccount is a single access point for all Revenue’s secure online services, including: ·
- PAYE Services: Claim credits and refunds, declare income, submit a return and add or cease a job or pension
- Property Services: Local Property Tax (LPT), Home Renovation Incentive (HRI), Help to Buy Incentive (HTB)
- Payments, and
- MyEnquiries used to submit a query to Revenue or MyDocuments for access to Tax Credit Certificates and End of Year Statements (P21s).
Other services will be made available through myAccount in the future. Further information on myAccount can be found in myAccount FAQs.
Alternatively you can logon to Revenue's website via this link, type in your PPSN and this will highlight the contact details of your local Revenue office.
National phone number for PAYE callers Revenue operate a national phone number for PAYE callers: 01 738 36 36.
Customers ringing from outside the Republic of Ireland should ring + 353 1 738 36 36
The service is available Monday to Friday, 09.30 to 16.00.
Please ensure that you have both your PPS No. and Employer No, to hand, when you phone the tax office. They should also be quoted on all correspondence to Revenue.