Services | Finance
The accounts payable section provides a centralised centre for the payment of all invoices and staff expenses for the University and its campus companies while adhering to legislative policies and procedures associated with same:
- Processing of Supplier Invoices and Payments to Suppliers,
- Processing of Staff Expenses, Travel Reimbursements and Expenditure Requisition Payments,
- Set-Up New Supplier Accounts,
- Completing Intrastat Returns,
- Administrating Tax Clearance Certificates,
- Implementation of Late Payment Interest and Compensating Charges in Commercial Transactions,
- Submitting Professional Services Withholding Taxation and Returns,
- Submitting Subcontractors Taxation and Returns.
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 09.15 to 12.45 and from 14.00 to 17.15
Telephone: 01- 700 58 77 (International Dial: 00-3531)
Fax Number: 01-700 83 21
All invoices are to be posted to:
Accounts Payable, Finance Office, Dublin City University, Glasnevin Dublin 9, Ireland.
DCU VAT Number: IE6517957E