ISS Customer Charter
You can expect us to:
- Greet you in a polite and friendly manner. Attend to you promptly when you are visiting our Service Desks.
- Commit to delivering our services as reliably and efficiently as possible.
- Document all actions to ensure that an accurate record of your query/issue is maintained.
- Respect your privacy, protect your information in confidence and ensure that it is not disclosed except as provided for by law.
- Contact you with a resolution to confirm that you are satisfied.
- Provide redress should you have a complaint and deal with it promptly, impartially and in confidence.
- Empower you to find information and solutions to resolve IT issues yourself.
Consistently measure our customer feedback.
Keep you informed of progress during a ticket.
We expect you to:
- Treat ISS staff with courtesy, respect and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- Where possible provide accurate information relating to your issue and advise ISS in a timely manner if developments change.
- Abide by University ICT policies and those implemented as a public sector organisation.
- Use University ICT equipment and facilities with respect and consideration for others.
- Use ISS recommended ICT solutions that provide efficiencies and effective delivery of service for all.
- Consult with ISS regarding ICT related decisions before engaging external parties.
- Be understanding when an issue is outside the scope of our support.