Information Systems Services
Information Systems & Services (ISS) - how to set up a 'spam folder'
Information Systems & Services (ISS)
how to set up a 'spam folder'
Why do you need a spam folder ?
- Allow you to delete all your spam without opening it
- Store your spam so you can check it for false positives
- It may help to print this page before you begin.
- Log into Webmail with your mail username and password.
- In the navigation bar to the left under the heading 'Folders' click on the 'Personal' link.
- This will make a section called 'Personal Folders' appear at the top right of the screen.
Click on the button 'Create New Folder'.
- In the bottom right section of the screen a new area appears entitled 'Folders » New Folder'.
Into the text box for 'Folder Name' type the word spam and click 'ok'.
- This new folder should now appear in the section called 'Personal Folders'
- Now you are ready to set up your spam filter.