Information Systems Services
ISS Information Systems & Services - how to read your spam folder - Webmail
- It may help to print this page before you begin.
- Once logged into webmail
click on the spam folder. The messages appear in the top right section
of the screen.
- If you have less than 20 spam your folder view should look like this
If you have more than 20 spam you have a link to view 'All Messages' as below. Click on this.
- Do not click on any of the messages to view their contents
- View the sender and subject of each message - checking for non spam
- If you find a valid message read and/or move it to a new folder.
We are about to delete all messages in this folder
- You should now be ready to delete all the messages on view.
Ensure you have read and/or moved all mails of interest (non spam).
There is a checkbox oppposite each message. Above all those there is one checkbox
which is not opposite a message. Tick this box to activate all checkboxes.
- Click the Delete button to delete all messages
- Click the Expunge button to permanently remove the messages
Click ok when asked if you are sure.