Microsoft Office 365 for Students
Microsoft Office 365 is now available to all current Dublin City University staff and students free of charge.
This automatically updatable, subscription-free based software ensures that Dublin City University staff and students always have the latest version of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please ensure you read the install instructions before you attempt to install Office 365
- Once you click on the install button, which is located at the bottom of this section, you will be presented with the login screen as below.
- Enter your DCU email address.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Type your password.
- Click Sign in.
- Click on Install Office Apps and choose Office 2016, highlighted in red below and click to proceed.
- An.EXE file will be downloaded to your PC as shown below, click on the downloaded file to complete the download process and to commence the install process.
To install Microsoft Office 365 please click on the button below.
Install Office 365 - Smartphone or Tablet.
|Windows Phone||Android Phone||iPhone||Windows tablet||Android tablet||iPad|
Office 365 FAQ
You can install Office 365 by clicking on the button below.
All current Dublin City University staff and students can access Office 365.
You can access the following software:
It is possible to install Office 365 on 5 different devices.
As part of the install process all other versions of Microsoft Office will be uninstalled.
Yes, Office 2007, Office 2010 and Office 2013 users can open documents created without any additional action.
You do not have access to OneDrive. ISS recommend that you use DCU Apps Drive to save all data. This service has unlimited storage and is for life.
- All Dublin City University students can access Office 365 for free until they graduate from the university.
- All Dublin City University staff have access to Office 365 for the duration of their employment.
Yes, ISS will assist staff and students who may experience difficulties installing Office 365.
Please log a ticket with our Helpdesk with as many details as possible and a member of the ISS servicedesk team will be in contact with you.