EasyPass, a new automated password self-service for DCU's staff and students
EasyPass is a safe, secure and convenient way for you to reset or change your DCU password and to unlock your DCU account independently of ISS.
To enjoy all the benefits of EasyPass:
- Please visit easypass.dcu.ie
- Log in with your DCU user name and password.
- Register an alternate non DCU email address.
- This email will be used in the process to unlock your account and to change your password.
- Enhancing passwords with passphrases.
- Reset your passphrase from anywhere, at any time.
- Never be locked out of your DCU account again.
- Convenient mobile app.
Advice on the creation of a new passphrase:
- Minimum length should be at least 14 characters.
- Must contain both upper and lowercase characters.
- Must not be a palindrome.
- Must not contain any character more than twice consecutively.
- Must not have 5 consecutive characters from the username.
Please visit our password information web page for more detailed advice on the creation of a new passphrase.
To enjoy of the benefits of EasyPass you will have to register an alternate non DCU email address via easypass.dcu.ie