Leaving Certificate Study Scheme
DCU Library is pleased to provide access to O’Reilly Library and Cregan Library (free of charge) to secondary school students preparing for their Leaving Certificate exams.
Dates: Tuesday 21st May - Tuesday 25 June 2019
Opening Hours: see opening hours webpage
Location: O'Reilly Library, DCU Glasnevin Campus and Cregan Library, DCU St. Patrick's Campus, Drumcondra
This application form is for Leaving Certificate Students who would like to gain access to DCU Library but who are not officially affiliated to DCU.
Students who are under 18 years of age please use the printed application form as parental consent and signature is requested
- Online Application Form
We will email you when your application has been approved and your library access card is available for collection from Reception Desk of either Library
- Printed application form
Please hand in completed form to either library reception desk
Students who are under 18 years please use the printed form
Library Access Card
Each student is issued with a library access card which they can use for the duration of the study scheme and can be used in both libraries. The access card can only be used by the designated student and is their responsibility. If lost please report to Library staff at Reception Desk of either Library.
Each student has to read and agree to comply with the library regulations, below:
- Mobile phones must be set to silent mode in the Library.
- Users must behave in an appropriate manner in the library. Noise should be kept to a minimum throughout the library.
- Users must not cause any disturbance that is likely to distract or inconvenience others.
- Food cannot be consumed in the library. Water in non-spill bottles is permitted throughout the library.
- No printing, photocopying or scanning services are available
- Library stock, equipment and fittings must not be damaged, defaced, removed without authorisation, concealed or otherwise interfered with.
- No borrowing rights
- No access to library PCs or laptops