Library Services for Semester 2
Due to the recent COVID-19 restrictions announced by DCU, the library buildings will be closed from Tuesday 12 January until Monday 15 February 2021 and services will be restricted.
Book A Seat
- suspended until Monday 15 February 2021.
Click + Collect / Scan & Send
- services as normal.
- requests may take longer to fulfil due to the recent COVID-19 restrictions.
Please only request a book for collection if it is absolutely necessary.
- more information Click + Collect and Scan & Send
- external & internal book facility will be available.
- more information on Returns page
- staff will be available to answer your emails and phone calls on Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm
- contact details here.
- all our extensive online resources are available 24/7. Log in with your DCU username and password for access to material in our Ebook, Ejournal and database collections.
Classes & workshops online
- check calendar for classes & workshops:
including classes for citing & referencing and using Zotero, reference management software.