There are three undergraduate programmes on offer by the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (one a joint degree with the School of Electronic Engineering); therefore a potential student would have a wide variety of programmes to choose from. These programmes aim to expand the capabilities of potential upcoming engineers by equipping them with a wide variety of modules.
The first year is a 'Common Entry' to engineering - you will learn a broad base, and decide which degree you wish to enter at the end of the first year. More about Common Entry into Engineering - a popular option for students who wish to get a broad engineering introduction, and go on to specialise in a mechanical engineering degree option in second year of study.
- Degree in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. in Mechatronic Engineering, in conjunction with the School of Electronic Engineering
SCHOOL OF MECHANICAL AND MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING FULL LISTING
- DC193 - B.Eng. and M.Eng in Mechatronic Engineering (Bachelor Honours and Masters Degree)
- DC200 - Common Entry to Engineering (Undenominated Entry)
- DC195 - B.Eng and M.Eng Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (Bachelor Honours and Masters Degree)
- DC197 - B.Eng and M.Eng Biomedical Engineering (Bachelor Honours and Masters Degree)