Learning Innovation Unit
Teaching Refections Issue 1, Feb 2010 (Pdf). Requires Adobe reader.
- Foreword, by Professor Ferdinand von Prondzynski, DCU President
- Welcome to this Edition of Teaching Reflections, by Morag Munro, Head of the LIU
- Giving Feedback – a Valuable and Necessary Process, by Professor Richard O’Kennedy, Vice President for Learning Innovation
- The Introduction of Problem Based Learning Into a DCU Nursing Programme, by Carol Barron, School of Nursing
- Enhancing Undergraduate and Postgraduate Learning in Dublin: A Strategic Innovation Fund (SIF) Update, by Jean Hughes, OVPLI
- Academic Framework for Innovation (AFI) Update, by Professor Martin Henry, OVPLI/AFI
- Some Moodle Tips, by Elaine Walsh & Eamon Costello, Oscail
- Camtasia for Remote Students – A Review, by David Molloy, School of Electronic Engineering
- AISHE Conference 2009 Review, by Professor Barry McMullin, School of Electronic Engineering
- Learning Through Action Research and Technology, by Dr Margaret Farren & Yvonne Crotty, School of Education Studies.
- Selected Library Resources on the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, by Ellen Breen, Library
- LIU News
- Teaching and Learning Awards, Events and Funding Calls
- Contributing to Teaching Reflections