CONTINUING STUDENT WITH AUTUMN RESIT EXAMINATIONS / CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENTS IN AUGUST 2018
13th to 14th September 2018
Continuing DCU students re-sitting modules in August must wait for the result of these examinations / continuous assessments before registering online for academic year 2018/2019.
These results will be available online on Tuesday 11th September 2018. Information regarding the Autumn resit process is available HERE
Online registration for academic year 2018/2019 will be available from 13th to 14th September 2018.
To ensure you are fully registered please check you have –
- logged onto https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- checked your registration schedule and made note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- checked / updated your biographical and next of kin details online
- clicked ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- registered online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your modules
- paid your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES