Emergencies | Health & Safety
1. Evacuate the building immediately via the NEAREST AVAILABLE FIRE EXIT.
2. Comply with all directions given by Fire Wardens.
3. Where possible assist less able bodied persons / visitors to evacuate to safety.
4. Proceed to the Fire Assembly Point for the building.
5. Remain outside the building until the all clear is given.
Activate the nearest Fire Alarm by breaking a Break Glass Unit IMMEDIATELY.
Leave the Building. Call Security on DCU Emergency No - 7005999 from nearest safe place. Provide details to Security of exact location and extent of fire