Our Writing Centre and Active Learning workshops can now be booked centrally via our new events portal. Just log in with your DCU credentials below and filter by Academic Study Skills to view all our workshops and to register with one click.
Log in to My Events Hub
If workshop times and dates do not suit your schedule, you can access our self-help writing and study skills resources, which include video tutorials, infographics, templates and interactive courses.
In Semester 2 2022/23 we will provide the following highly demanded sessions:
- Seven Steps to Assignment Success
- How to Build an Argument - NEW!
- Writing Critically at University
- Reflective Writing
- Writing Literature Reviews
- Write Here, Write Now! - NEW!
- Presenting with Confidence - NEW!
- Revision Strategies
For online workshops: please log into Zoom with your DCU credentials to access the session. If you experience any issues logging in on the day, please read our troubleshooting info sheet.