Are you worried about upcoming exams? Not too sure where to start with your study or how to manage stress in the exam build-up? Maybe it's time to attend Exam Bootcamp!
Exam Bootcamp is a series of workshops run by DCU Student Support & Development over the course of a week during the exam study period. The sessions are provided by expert Life Coaches, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists from the Student Support & Development team. You can come to any or all of the workshops as you see fit!
What students say
- "I found each class 100% helpful. My study skill and time management has improved immensely. I have learnt to relax and calm myself when I feel tensed up. Before I came here I was demotivated. But now I know that I can and I will conquer these exams."
- "There are multiple problems that students can face and the workshops cover most if not all of them and the advisors were always open for a talk if you want to discuss a point further."
Exam Bootcamp takes place at the beginning of the exam study period. The next upcoming programme dates are April 19th-23rd 2021.
The five live one-hour webinars will take place each day from 10.30-11.30 and will cover the following topics:
- Revision Strategies (Monday 19th April)
- Motivation for Exams (Tuesday 20th April)
- Managing Exam Stress (Wednesday 21st April)
- Exam Performance (Thursday 22nd April)
- 'Study with me' (Friday 23rd April)
How to access
To access Exam Bootcamp simply self-enrol in the course loop page here. This page is live all year long so you can access the learning materials whenever you need to.
Can't attend the live sessions?
The webinar slides and other useful resources will be available on our Loop page, and you can also check out Discover Exam Success, our interactive online course available 24-7 on Loop. Topics include:
- Preparation for study
- Active learning strategies
- Exam performance
- After the exams