CAO Information Evening
January 17th 2018 | 6-7.45pm
DCU is hosting a CAO Information Evening for school leavers, mature students and parents on Wednesday 17th January between 6-8pm. The Information Evening will take place in the School of Nursing and Human Sciences on the DCU Glasenvin campus and it will give you the opportunity to:
- Speak to admission staff about the CAO application process.
- Meet students and staff from DCU Business School, Faculty of Science and Health, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Computing and DCU Institute of Education.
- Learn about student supports at DCU
- Find out more about student life, finance and personal development.
Experienced DCU academic and support staff will also be on hand throughout the evening to answer questions about courses and studying in DCU.
The evening will progress as follows:
6.00 – 7.45pm: Tea/Coffee and refreshments will be served, and parents/students can speak with DCU students and academic staff about our courses (Foyer of Nursing building).
6.45 – 7.15pm: Talk for all students on CAO process and supports available.
7.15 – 7.45pm: Talk for all students on student life and clubs and socieites.
* The nursing building is located immediately to your left when you enter the main DCU gate via Collins avenue. For those driving you can park in the multi story car park which is to your right when you come in the main gate (about a 2 minute walk back to the nuring building). Click here for directions to DCU.