June Open Day 2019
Date: 25th June 2019
Venue: Nursing Building DCU, Glasnevin Campus
Offering a unique opportunity for 2019 CAO applicants and their parents/guardians to find out all they need to know to make a more informed decision about DCU and the undergraduate courses before the CAO Change of Mind deadline on July 1st.
The event will take place in the Nursing Building. The Nursing Building is located on the left as you enter DCU from the Collins’ Avenue entrance (code H on the map click here to view the map). Directions to DCU can be found by clicking here. If travelling by car, please park in Car Park 1 – the Multi-storey, which is the first building on the right hand side (after the small roundabout). Please use the Collins Avenue entrance.
The Open Day will provide you with the opportunity to speak with DCU staff and current students from all faculties. DCU students will also be present to give guided tours of the Glasnevin campus to see accommodation facilities, lecture rooms, laboratories and sports facilities.
The format for the day is as follows:
- 11.00 - 11.30am: Registration
- 11.30am: Introduction - DCU Schools Liaison Team
- 11.35am: Welcome – Dr Claire Bohan Director of Student Support and Development
- 11.40am: Student Support Services at DCU
- 11.55am: DCU Student Experience - student life at DCU – Current DCU student's
- 12.05pm: DCU Student’s Union – DCU SU President
- 12.15pm: Start of Glasnevin Campus Tours – DCU Student Ambassadors
- 11 am - 2pm: Visit DCU stands and talk to DCU staff about the undergraduate programmes available at DCU
- Tea/coffee and light refreshments will be available to purchase if required in the Nursing Building.
Tours are available on the DCU St Patricks campus from 2.30pm to 3pm (this must be booked in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, please email email@example.com or phone 01-7006846
Registration is essential to attend the June Open Day and is for those applying to college for entry in September/October 2020 only.