June Open Day 2020
Date: 25th June 2020
Venue: The 'U' students centre DCU, Glasnevin Campus
Our June open day offers a unique opportunity for 2019 CAO applicants and their parents/guardians to find out all they need to know to make a more informed decision about DCU and the undergraduate courses before the CAO Change of Mind deadline on July 1st (please note postgraduate courses are not represented at this open day).
The event will take place in the the 'U' student centre on the Glasnevin campus on the second floor. The 'U' is located at the centre of our Glasnevin campus (marked K on the map click here to view the map). Directions to our Glasenvin campus can be found by clicking here. If travelling by car, please park in Car Park 1 – the Multi-storey, which is the first building on the right hand side (after the small roundabout). Please use the Collins Avenue entrance.
The Open Day will provide you with the opportunity to speak with DCU staff and current students from all faculties. DCU students will also be present to give guided tours of the Glasnevin campus to see accommodation facilities, lecture rooms, laboratories and sports facilities.
The format for the day is as follows:
- 11 am - 2pm: Visit DCU stands and talk to DCU staff about the undergraduate programmes available at DCU
- 11.30am: Introduction: DCU Schools Liaison Team
- 11.30am: Welcome: Dr Claire Bohan - Director of Student Support and Development
- 11.40am: DCU Student’s Union: DCU SU President Christine Farrell
- 11.50am: DCU Student Experience Student life with current student Conor Meyler
Tours: Glasnevin campus tours 12.15pm and 12.45pm, St Patricks campus tours 2.15pm (this must be booked in advance via email@example.com)
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01-7008145
Registration is essential to attend the June Open Day and is for those applying to college (for undergraduate study) for entry in September 2019 only.
Remember, you can ask us a question anytime by clicking HERE
* The DCU mature application process is currently in progressed/ finalises- any changes to a mature application after the closing date of 1st February, may impact the assessment process.