Orientation 2020 | Student Support & Development
Welcome to DCU
My DCU (all incoming students)
The student portal allows all students to access Orientation information, information about the year ahead, facilities, clubs and societies and lots more.
- You will be able to log in to My DCU at Loop as soon as you receive your username and password from the Registry.
- For CAO Round 1 applicants and Postgraduate applicants that will be from 17th September.
*If you have any difficulty accessing My DCU, please email email@example.com.
UG Key Dates (CAO and Connected):
- This starts on Monday 21st September, and it is a mix of online General Orientation activities and live webinars on My DCU (no onsite). Log on to My DCU for more information.
- Programme Induction - Orientation Week 2 (28th September to 2nd October)
This week you will meet your programme team and other academic and professional support staff. Depending on your programme, this may be on campus/online or both. Log on to My DCU for more information or click here to link to your indicative timetable (it's on the FAQ).
- Access Orientation (18th September)
This event will begin with a live webinar session for all 1st Year Access students to meet the full Access Service Team. Check out for more details https://www.dcu.ie/access/Access-Orientation-2020.shtml Zoom links will be sent directly to all students by their Access Support Officers to attend.
- DARE Orientation (22nd - 24th September)
For further information on the online session, see link: https://www.dcu.ie/disability/ready-set-dcu
Post-graduate Key Dates (Taught and Research):
- Get to Know DCU - Orientation Week 1 (21st to 25th September)
This starts on Monday 21st September, and it is a mix of online General Orientation activities and live webinars on My DCU (no onsite). Log on to My DCU for more information.
Programme Induction - Orientation Week 2 (28th September to 2nd October)
Your programme team will contact you about your individual programme-specific information.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
So, get browsing and find out how DCU works and what you need to know during this important time!