Week 12: 4th - 8th December 2017
- Organising yourself for the break
- Print out this page so that you have some key services' details at your fingertips, should you need them.
- If you need to defer all or some of your examinations for personal or medical reasons, fill out the Application for Postponement of Assessment/Examination Form and make sure to get it in on time
- Don't forget to download the Exam Tips for Students Booklet or pick up a free copy in the Student Advice Centre or on the Student Notice Boards in The Street (Henry Grattan Building).
- Take the workshop on Exam Strategies - For more details, click here.
We hope you enjoyed your first semester here in DCU. Week 12 is a week of fun…but don't forget to continue going to lectures. Those last few exam tips and pointers are very important, so make sure you attend all lectures and tutorials, get any notes you have missed and pay attention to your emails.
It's always a good idea to make sure you have the mobile numbers of one or two people from your class so when it comes to studying for exams, you can ring them if you're missing anything! Also make sure you have started packing up anything you will be bringing home for Christmas - it will save the mad rush at the weekend and it means you can enjoy your last week here.
Over the Christmas holidays don't forget all the services that are available to you. The University closes from December 24th to January 1st inclusive (provisional dates), but the Glasnevin Campus Security staff (01 700 5999) and St Patricks Campus Security (01 884 2299) are on campus 365 days a year if you have an emergency.
Important Telephone Numbers (Glasnevin Campus):
- Counselling & Personal Development Service - 01 700 5165
- Disability & Learning Support Service - 01 700 5927
- Doctors' Appointments - 01 700 5143
- Doctors' Emergency - 01 700 6999
- Doctors' Emergency (Out of Hours) - 01 700 5999
- Fees Office - 01 700 8836
- Information Systems & Services - 01 700 5007
- International Office - 01 700 7411
- Library - 01 700 5418
- Registry - 01 700 5338
- Security - 01 700 5999
- Student Advice Centre - 01 700 7165
- Students' Union - 01 700 5279
- Student Support & Development - 01 700 7165
Important Telephone Numbers (St Patricks Campus):
- Counselling - 700 5165*
- Disability Service - 700 5927*
- Doctors Appointments - 700 5143*
- Medical Emergency - 884 2299
- Medical Emergency (Out of Hours) - 884 2334
- Fees Office - 700 5875*
- Information Systems & Services - 884 2190
- International Office - 700 7411*
- Library - 884 2170
- Registry - 884 2242
- Security - 884 2299
- Sports Complex - 884 2111
- Students’ Union - 884 2230
* 01 700 xxxx is the Glasnevin Campus – Please state who you are looking for and you will be redirected to the appropriate contact on the St Patrick’s Campus