International Student Fee Payment Methods
PLEASE NOTE: Postgraduate Applicants must pay the deposit through PAC. Where a payment is made through any other process applicants will not be able to accept their offer.
- Undergraduate Applicatnts can pay the deposit and/or tuition fee in full to DCU in the three ways detailed below.
- Postgraduate Applicants can, following payment of deposit through PAC, pay tuition fee in full to DCU in the three ways detailed below.
1. Bank payment/ Telegraphic transfer
Allied Irish Bank Plc
Bank Sort Code: 93-22-21
Account Number: 43170288 (DCU)
Bank Swift Code: AIBKIE2D
IBAN: IE12 AIBK 9322 2143 170288
Please use your student number on your offer letter as the bank reference. Please email us a copy/ screen shot of the payment to email@example.com
2. Credit Card
All credit cards/laser cards, except American Express, are acceptable.
Please note: a daily limit of €1,500 applies to all LASER CARDS only.
Please directly contact the Fees Office in Finance to make the payment.
3. PayToStudy facility
PaytoStudy is a service which offers you the opportunity to pay your tuition fees directly from your home country reducing ensuring the university receives the fee payment quickly in order to issue you with your Visa support letter.
- Please visit International Student Payments to register your details online with PaytoStudy.
Here you will receive your payment instructions regarding how to pay your fees.
- This website allows you or your parents/relatives to make a payment from your home country to DCU.
Please follow the online instructions. The website will automatically provide you with the total amount to pay and will provide you with the bank details in your home country into which the bank transfer should be made.
- Please note the reference number for making your payment. Please make your payment using this reference number to the bank account indicated.
If your parents/relatives are making the bank transfer please provide them with the bank details, the total amount to pay and the reference number for the payment.
- Please email your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your payment will immediately issued to DCU and you will receive an emailing confirming that the payment has been made on your behalf to DCU.
NOTE: If this is the first time that you have made a payment to DCU, you will be asked to email a scanned copy of your passport and proof of address to email@example.com
DCU Finance Office
In order to effect speedy and efficient payment to the student account, please quote with all submissions the following:
- Student number (This number appears at the top of your offer letter)
- Programme/course to which you are applying
- Full surname (family name) and first name.
- Please also ensure you keep a receipt of payment, which will state your RP number, which you will be required to produce at registration.