Registration for Semester 1 of Academic Year 2013/2014 is now closed *
Please contact Registry if you have a query in relation to your registration.
* If you are a Research student with a recent offer of a place who wishes to register for this academic year, please call to the Registry with your PAC application number and a current valid passport as a form of identification.
For all other Registry queries e.g. admissions, transcript requests please visit our online query form at the following link Submit Non Registration Query here
February Intake Registration : Academic Year 2013/2014
NEW STUDENTS WILL REGISTER ONLINE FROM 3RD FEBRUARY TO 10TH FEBRUARY 2014
New DCU students commencing in February 2014 will register online. They will be contacted by the University with a welcome letter / email, including login information in January 2014.
During online registration students must:
- Accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- Register for their programme of study
- Confirm the modules they wish to take (where a choice exists) using the registration schedule as a guide
- Pay the relevant fees
- Amend any biographical details for the coming academic year e.g. changes in address, contact telephone numbers or next of kin details
Please note a current valid passport along with your student ID number is required at registration when collecting your student ID card
Semester 2 Change of Module Period : Academic Year 2013/2014
Online Change of Module - Monday 17th February to Monday 24th February 2014
Changes to your choice of modules for Semester 2 can be made free of charge using the change of mind link from your portal page from Monday 17th to Monday 24th February 2014 during Semester 2.
Late Change of Module Period - Tuesday 25th February to Friday 28th February 2014
Late changes can also be made using the R37 Change of Module form which can be downloaded from the Registry site. You cannot use the online system during this time and you are liable for a payment of €60. Please complete the R37 form, have it signed by the Chairperson of your programme board (or Senior Faculty Administrator) and submit it to Registry with your €60 fee payment.
No module changes for Semester 2 are permitted after Friday 28th February 2014.
OSCAIL (DISTANCE EDUCATION) STUDENTS
Please note: Information will be sent from Oscail with details on your registration process.
For all Fees queries please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGISTER CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES