Registration for Semester 1 of Academic Year 2015/2016 is now closed *
Please contact Registry if you have a query in relation to your registration.
* If you are a Postgraduate Research student with a recent offer of a place, who wishes to register for this academic year, please call to the Registry Office with your PAC application number and a current valid passport as a form of identification to get registered.
FEBRUARY INTAKE REGISTRATION : ACADEMIC YEAR 2015/2016
New students will register online from Monday 25th January to Friday 29th January 2016
New incoming students to DCU in February 2016, will be contacted by the University with a welcome letter / email including login information by 22nd January 2016. You must use this information to register online.
During online registration students must:
- Click 'I Accept' to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- Register for their programme of study - Qualification AND Modules
- Confirm the modules they wish to take where a choice exists using the registration schedule as a guide. This is a pop-up document which may not be accessible on a tablet / mobile phone device.
- Pay the relevant fees - Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process
- Record any changes to your biographical details for the coming academic year e.g. changes in address, contact telephone numbers or next of kin details
Please note a current valid passport along with your student ID (PAC) number and proof of fee payment, is required to collect your student ID card from the Registry Office in the Henry Grattan building, when you arrive on the DCU Glasnevin campus.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGISTER CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES
CHANGE OF MODULE PERIOD FOR SEMESTER 2
Changes to your choice of modules for Semester 2 can be made free of charge through the following link http://www.dcu.ie/iss/studentapps.shtml under 'My Details' from 8th to 15th February 2016.
Any late changes made after this date are liable for a late change fee of €60 and are subject to approval by the Programme Chairperson and Registry. These changes must be submitted on the following form - http://www.dcu.ie/sites/default/files/iss/R37_Change_Of_Module_Semester_2.pdf which should be signed by the Programme Chairperson (or Senior Faculty Administrator). No module changes for Semester 2 will be permitted after 19th February 2016.
To view a list of the optional modules available to you, please enter your Qualification Title and Year of Study onto the following screen and click 'Apply', to view the registration schedule for your programme of study.
Please note that if you are looking to re-register for a module that was previously cancelled on your record, you must come to Registry to have this module registered for you. The same applies if you were manually registered for your programme of study in Semester 1, you will not be able to use the online change of module facility and must drop into Regisry to make this change.
Please note: Information will be sent from Open Education with details on your registration process.
For all Fees queries please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org