Please click on the relevant registration link below for further information -
- Online Registration for New/Incoming Student
- I Successfully Passed The Academic Year 2014/2015
- I am Re-sitting Exam(s) in August 2015
- I am Going on a Year Abroad/INTRA Placement
- I Need To Register For Repeat / Deferred Modules
- I Deferred My Academic Year 2015
- I am registering to continue my part time/continuous postgraduate programme
- Open Education Students
- Fee Queries
- Registration FAQ's
Students who have successfully passed the academic year 2014/2015 can register on-line from 26th August to 11th September 2015 at the following link www.dcu.ie/studentapps under 'My Details'. An email reminder will be sent to students prior to the opening of online registration on 26th August.
During online registration students must:
- Click 'I Accept' to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- Register for their programme of study - Qualification AND Modules
- Confirm the modules they wish to take (where a choice exists) using the registration schedule as a guide
- Pay the relevant fees - Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the process
- Record any changes to your biographical details for the coming academic year e.g. changes in address, contact telephone numbers or next of kin details
If you are re-sitting modules in August, you will need to wait for the results of these exams before you can register for your next year of study. These results are expected on 8th September 2015 and online registration will be available on 9th September 2015.
Awaiting results from Year Abroad / INTRA modules from 14/15?
Students awaiting results for their INTRA module / Year Abroad may provisionally register for their next year of study between 9th September and 11th September 2015 also. For further information on August re-sits please view the following link - https://www4.dcu.ie/registry/examinations/resits.shtml
If you are going on a Year Abroad or INTRA placement you must register on-line for your programme of study in DCU and Year Abroad / INTRA module between 26th August - 11th September 2015.
If you have outstanding modules (after the August resits) which you wish to repeat in the next academic year, either failed or deferred, you will be able to register for these modules online through the following link www.dcu.ie/studentapps under 'My Details' on Thursday 24th and Friday 25th September.
If you have deferred the full academic year 2014-2015, you can register for your deferred year of study online between 26th August – 11th September 2015 through the following link https://www.dcu.ie/registration/.
If you are registering for the second year of your part-time Postgraduate Programme or for the next year of your Continuous Programme, you can do so through the following link www.dcu.ie/studentapps under 'My Details' from 26th August. If you are re-sitting modules in August or have any outstanding Autumn results, you can register online between 9th and 11th September 2015, after the publication of examination results on 8th September.
7th September - 11th September 2015
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGISTER CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES
New incoming students to DCU will be contacted by the University with a welcome letter, including login information. If you are a New/Incoming Student you should expect to recieve this letter by the 4th September and must use this information to register online.
Undergraduate students should note that their student card collection will be scheduled as part of orientation week. Orientation week commences 14th September 2015 and an orientation timetable will be included with the welcome letter. Information regarding Orientation is also available at this link http://www4.dcu.ie/students/orientation/orientation-schedules.shtml
Postgraduate student card collection will take place during the first week of term which commences on Monday 21st September. Please click HERE for the card collection timetable.
Please note a current valid passport is required at registration when collecting your student ID card.
Please note: Information will be sent from Open Education with details on your registration process.
For all Fees queries please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org