Registration Update 12th January 2015 :
Registration for Semester 1 of Academic Year 2014/2015 is now closed *
Please contact Registry if you have a query in relation to your registration.
* If you are a Postgraduate Research student with a recent offer of a place, who wishes to register for this academic year, please call to Registry with your PAC application number and a current valid passport as a form of identification.
For all other Registry queries e.g. admissions, transcript requests please visit our online query form at the following link - Submit Non Registration Query Here
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGISTER CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES
FEBRUARY REGISTRATION FOR NEW INCOMING STUDENTS : ACADEMIC YEAR 2014/2015
26th January - 2nd February 2015
New DCU students commencing their programme in February 2015 will register online. They will be contacted by the University with a welcome letter / email, including login information in January 2015. During online registration students must :
- Click 'I Accept' to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- Register for their programme of study - Qualification AND Modules
- Confirm the modules they wish to take (where a choice exists) using the registration schedule as a guide (This will pop up at the beginning of the registration process)
- Pay the relevant fees - Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the process
- Record any changes to your biographical details for the coming academic year e.g. changes in address, contact telephone numbers or next of kind details
Please note February start students will register for Semester 2 modules only. You must re-register for your other cohort of modules for Semester 1 in September 2015 (academic year 2015/2016) through your portal page. You will receive email notification of this registration process in August 2015.
Please note a current valid passport along with your student ID number is required at registration when collecting your student ID card.
CHANGE OF MODULE PERIOD FOR SEMESTER 2
9th - 16th February 2015
Changes to your choice of modules for Semester 2 modules can be made free of charge using the change of module link on your student portal page from 9th to 16th February 2015.
Late Change of Module Period - Tuesday 17th to Friday 20th February 2015
Late changes can also be made using the R37 Change of Module form which can be downloaded from the following Registry webpage - http://www.dcu.ie/registry/application_forms.shtml
You cannot use the online system during this time and you are liable for a payment of €60. Please complete this form, have it signed by the Chairperson of the Programme Board (or Senior Faculty Administrator) and submit to the Registry Office with your €60 fee payment.
No changes for Semester 2 modules are permitted after Friday 20th February 2015.
Please note: Information will be sent from Open Education with details on your registration process.
For all Fees queries please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org