DCUBS Centre for Executive Programmes - Corporate Programmes
DCUBS Centre for Executive Programmes
Management Development Programmes
This programme introduces participants to new conceptual frameworks and skills that they can utilise to exercise flexible and transformational leadership in changing economic and competitive environments. It enables participants to develop personal, interpersonal, organisational and strategic level competencies, which are the hallmark of future-oriented transformational leaders.
The programme is delivered in six two-day workshops over a nine month period. These workshops are customised to meet the needs of the particular organisation. Best practice principles that facilitate transfer of learning back to the workplace are an integral part of the programme.
Indicative content for these workshops is as follows:
- The Challenges of Management
- Understanding the Competitive Landscape
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- Teamworking and Managing High Performance